Login:
or Register
|
-The Munroe Legacy- Generation 1.0
|
|
09-12-2009, 08:32 PM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
-The Munroe Legacy- Generation 1.0
This is my first Legacy and it will probably suck but I hope you like it.
![]() The Monroe Legacy Generation 1.0 ![]() Yes, so this is the first installment of the Monroe legacy. Woot! ![]() So let's meet our founder. This is Alice Monroe. As you can see, at the moment she is happy to be the founder. Let's hope she stays this happy. ![]() Alice Monroe Aries Family Sim Lifetime Want - Reach Golden Anniversary Stats- 7 Neat 7 Outgoing 3 Active 1 Playful 7 Nice [25] Turn Ons- Black Hair & Great Cook Turn Offs- Fatness ![]() This is her amazing 3 room house that I built her. ![]() Now time for a tour of the house! This is her bedroom. Amazing, right? ![]() This is part 1 of the bathroom. It's blue. ![]() Part 2. ![]() Here you can see her couch and bookshelf so she can get skill points so she can get promoted and get more money to buy a TV. The door goes into the bathroom that is up there! ^^ ![]() This is her kitchen and dining room. ![]() Her chess corner so she can get logic skill points and a toy and littler box for her kitty. :3 ![]() Her cats food bowl, the front door and the door to her bedroom. ![]() The front porch with the garbage can and mailbox. That ends the tour. ![]() ![]() Now you get to meet Alice's kitty cat Maia. Alice- Hi Maia! Who's a cute kitty? Who's a cute kitty? Maia- Put me down you moronic human. I have a world to concur. So much evil in such a cute cat. ![]() I don't think Alice knows she's just putting Maia one step closer to concurring the world... ![]() Now Alice has to look for a job. Alice- Do I have to? Me- Yes, now go get the paper! She got a job in business. ![]() ![]() While Alice looks for a job, Maia destroys Alice's bed. *Glares at Maia* Evil cat... ![]() Alice- Maia, you're are such a good kitty! I wuv you! Obviously she didn't see the whole 'destroying-the-furniture' thing. ![]() Alice- Give me a kissy Maia! Maia- Grr... *slap* ![]() Yum. Jam, Ham and pickles. What is she eating? ![]() And here's the welcome wagon! Let's see who's here! ![]() First there's Brooklyn Bradley. Well she's no good, she's a girl. ![]() Next there's Mason Kennedy. He's no good either, he is married with 3 sets of twins. ![]() Last is Nick Jonas. Sigh, he's married, too. Well, I guess she's not meeting anyone from the welcome wagon. ![]() I see Maia is practicing for when she concurs the world. ![]() Yum. A cat projectile vomiting. ![]() Me- Alice, where are you going?! Alice- To get a boyfriend! I'm lonely! ![]() Me- The Roller Rink? Really? Alice- Yes. I like to roller blade. Well, at least it's not a toy store. ![]() Alice- Wee! Me- *face palm* ![]() SHE FOUND SOMEONE! This is Grant Lum. I like Grant, he seems nice. ![]() Alice- So how do you feel about houses? Grant- I find them quite nice, actually. ![]() What's wrong with her hair? ![]() Grant- Houses keep you from getting wet when it rains. Alice- So true! ![]() Maia is still practicing. ![]() Alice is so good at making friends! Alice- Can I have a hug? ![]() Random Dude- Umm no. I don't know you. Alice- Oh. ![]() ![]() Maybe Alice should buy Maia a bed. That might be why Maia hates her so much. ![]() Or she's just naturally mean. Maia is watching you... ![]() Still practicing... ![]() Tail through the brick wall. That's gotta hurt! ![]() Umm, excuse me teenage girl that looks like she's from the 70's, why are you reading Alice's newspaper? ![]() Hi Mr. Skunk! ![]() Why did you come to visit? ![]() And I leave you with Maia. She's still watching you. She's always watching you. o.O |
|||
|
09-12-2009, 11:39 PM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: -The Munroe Legacy- Generation 1.0
Haha. I love it
![]() & LOL. Poor Alice. Great start! |
|||
|
10-12-2009, 09:37 PM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: -The Munroe Legacy- Generation 1.0
Great start! I look forward to more
[center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
11-12-2009, 04:13 AM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: -The Munroe Legacy- Generation 1.0
awsome! cant wait for more
![]() |
|||
|
13-12-2009, 02:32 AM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: -The Munroe Legacy- Generation 1.0
I like you legacy <3 It has personality to it! I can't wait for more!
[center]<br />âBe vewy, vewy quiet. Weâre hunting demons.â<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: Banner10.jpg]](http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u339/kArLi1233/Banner10.jpg)
![[Image: 01.jpg]](http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u339/kArLi1233/01.jpg)
![[Image: 02.jpg]](http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u339/kArLi1233/02.jpg)
![[Image: 03.jpg]](http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u339/kArLi1233/03.jpg)
![[Image: 04.jpg]](http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u339/kArLi1233/04.jpg)
![[Image: 05.jpg]](http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u339/kArLi1233/05.jpg)
![[Image: 06.jpg]](http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u339/kArLi1233/06.jpg)
![[Image: 07.jpg]](http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u339/kArLi1233/07.jpg)
![[Image: 08.jpg]](http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u339/kArLi1233/08.jpg)
![[Image: 09.jpg]](http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u339/kArLi1233/09.jpg)
![[Image: 10.jpg]](http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u339/kArLi1233/10.jpg)
![[Image: 11.jpg]](http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u339/kArLi1233/11.jpg)
![[Image: 12.jpg]](http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u339/kArLi1233/12.jpg)
![[Image: 13.jpg]](http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u339/kArLi1233/13.jpg)
![[Image: 14.jpg]](http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u339/kArLi1233/14.jpg)
![[Image: 15.jpg]](http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u339/kArLi1233/15.jpg)
![[Image: 16.jpg]](http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u339/kArLi1233/16.jpg)
![[Image: 17.jpg]](http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u339/kArLi1233/17.jpg)
![[Image: 18.jpg]](http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u339/kArLi1233/18.jpg)
![[Image: 19.jpg]](http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u339/kArLi1233/19.jpg)
![[Image: 20.jpg]](http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u339/kArLi1233/20.jpg)
![[Image: 21.jpg]](http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u339/kArLi1233/21.jpg)
![[Image: 22.jpg]](http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u339/kArLi1233/22.jpg)
![[Image: 23.jpg]](http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u339/kArLi1233/23.jpg)
![[Image: 24.jpg]](http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u339/kArLi1233/24.jpg)
![[Image: 25.jpg]](http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u339/kArLi1233/25.jpg)
![[Image: 26.jpg]](http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u339/kArLi1233/26.jpg)
![[Image: 27.jpg]](http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u339/kArLi1233/27.jpg)
![[Image: 28.jpg]](http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u339/kArLi1233/28.jpg)
![[Image: 29.jpg]](http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u339/kArLi1233/29.jpg)
![[Image: 30.jpg]](http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u339/kArLi1233/30.jpg)
![[Image: 31.jpg]](http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u339/kArLi1233/31.jpg)
![[Image: 32.jpg]](http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u339/kArLi1233/32.jpg)

![[Image: 33.jpg]](http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u339/kArLi1233/33.jpg)
![[Image: 34.jpg]](http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u339/kArLi1233/34.jpg)
![[Image: 35.jpg]](http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u339/kArLi1233/35.jpg)
![[Image: 36.jpg]](http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u339/kArLi1233/36.jpg)
![[Image: 37.jpg]](http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u339/kArLi1233/37.jpg)
![[Image: 38.jpg]](http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u339/kArLi1233/38.jpg)

![[Image: 39.jpg]](http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u339/kArLi1233/39.jpg)

![[Image: signature.jpg]](http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac310/ARealDeadRingerForLove/The%20Maple%20Legacy/Sims%203/signature.jpg)
![[Image: od8QQA8.png]](https://i.imgur.com/od8QQA8.png)