Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Grow To Love....
07-06-2009, 04:39 AM
Post: #1
Grow To Love....
When I got the TheSims3, I was dissapointed... like everything seemed so hard. like when i didnt have a family, i was like what do i do
i couldnt zoom into the Nhood. creating a sim was hard, like since my system is slow, the game runs slow and it has crappy ass graphics
so the game sucks; then construction was hard, i didnt know how to use it, now i know. i am starting to like the game more each time I play it. I can do many things now. I am happy that finally the game is here. We have been waiting from last year and the delay. Now we`re here. And people who say "I dont like the game", or "I am dissapointed", you should be grateful! EA worked so hard so we can find the game good and exciting. People should be appreciative. You guys have been waiting so long for this game, its here, and your saying that it sucks? Well, thats all I need to say! Smile
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2009, 04:43 AM
Post: #2
Re: Grow To Love....
I hate to be an asshole, but EA haven't reached VALVe's status where they can make a game out of the blue and everyone can pick up and play it like it's been out since 1955. They have, however, surpassed Valve in replayability. It'll always be hard at first, but once you get into it you'll never stop.

I don't lag, i own so much it takes the server a few seconds to figure out what the hell i just did.<br /><br />The hardest part of a Zombie Apocalypse would be pretending it wasn't awesome.
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2009, 05:54 AM
Post: #3
Re: Grow To Love....
i feel the same exact way! lol I was like
"meh.. this game isn't THAT good"
then after making a certain sim she grew on meĀ  I think you just need the right sim to play or else you just wont get that into the family

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]


And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2009, 06:42 AM
Post: #4
Re: Grow To Love....
(07-06-2009 04:43 AM)FISHYCRACKERS link Wrote:I hate to be an asshole, but EA haven't reached VALVe's status where they can make a game out of the blue and everyone can pick up and play it like it's been out since 1955. They have, however, surpassed Valve in replayability. It'll always be hard at first, but once you get into it you'll never stop.

its okay, everyone have their one opinions Smile
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)