Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sims 3 Delayed Again?
06-05-2009, 03:53 PM
Post: #21
Re: Sims 3 Delayed Again?
This so-called press snip is quite clearly fake. No real PR executive would have such poor writing skills, this is nothing more than a fabricated statement to try and worry fans of the game Big Grin It's amazing to think some people are pathetic enough to try these kind of stunts {rolleyes} Poor people Wink

WIN THE SIMS 3 COLLECTORS EDITION!<br />CONTEST NOW ON AT SIMS 3 WEBSITE.COM<br /><br />[Image: 88x31_sims3website.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2009, 04:01 PM
Post: #22
Re: Sims 3 Delayed Again?
Good point; it is poorly written. Tongue

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2009, 06:51 PM
Post: #23
Re: Sims 3 Delayed Again?
Don't worry, EA isn't that suisidal to delay again. Because I bet a lot of people will kill them all if it really is for advertising this time.

[Image: i5bT.gif]
[Image: Cbce.gif]
[Image: uq97.gif]
[Image: MPEl.gif]
[Image: h8Qr.gif]
[Image: I8Jh.gif]
[Image: DmK0.gif]
<br />TV Tropes will ruin your life and vocabulary
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2009, 06:55 PM
Post: #24
Re: Sims 3 Delayed Again?
Once again, it is fake as the real article is actually;

dateline= Wrote:The Apple-buy rumor was going around this morning about Twitter as well, and didn't merit discussion on the hour-long earnings call. But there is good news for Mac and iPhone users, who for the first time will have versions of the newest edition of The Sims available to them on the first day of sale for the hotly anticipated title: The Sims 3 will launch on June 3, and the "Let There Be Sims" ad campaign should start flooding your consciousness in the next few days.

kp313, I suggest you stop posting fake information, or you could end up in a lot of trouble.

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2009, 09:08 PM
Post: #25
Re: Sims 3 Delayed Again?
Yes, KP, please stop posting false information.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2009, 09:10 PM
Post: #26
Re: Sims 3 Delayed Again?
OMG!!

I seriously nearly had a heart attack!


THANK THE GOD ABOVE!

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2009, 09:31 PM
Post: #27
Re: Sims 3 Delayed Again?
EA wouldn't be that stupid. They know they would lose a lot of money investing in the advertising that they have done. So bring on June 2nd.

I'm just surprised that the game hasn't went gold yet. Maybe by the end of this week they will.

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)