Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: y do u think they anunced it so soon
b/c they dot kno when it will be done
b/c it will b done sooner than 2009
or just to drive us crazy
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
y do u think they anunced it so soon
08-04-2008, 11:06 PM
Post: #21
Re: y do u think they anunced it so soon
(08-04-2008 06:47 AM)мяѕ. ¢αѕѕιє gяιηт link Wrote:Why is everybody abandoning TS2 now? I'm not being horrible, you can do as you like, that's not my business at all. It's just, so many people are saying that they are not purchasing any more future games for TS2. I do believe eventually you'll get tempted to buy it/them! Big Grin TS3 is still (at a rough guess) a year away. I don't see the need to give up on TS2 just yet.

EA has been useless to me with Tech support. Their games and only their games have problems on my fantastic computer.

;D

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2008, 12:10 AM
Post: #22
Re: y do u think they anunced it so soon
(08-04-2008 05:08 PM)dejadejavu link Wrote:I'd be surprised if it wasn't six months later. I'm not really well versed in video game history, but I have never heard of a game that came out much earlier than it was supposed to.

Plus EA seems to stall a lot.

true plus between now and jan/feb they could add much more.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2008, 12:10 AM
Post: #23
Re: y do u think they anunced it so soon
(09-04-2008 12:10 AM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:[quote author=dejadejavu link=topic=1419.msg32307#msg32307 date=1207670882]
I'd be surprised if it wasn't six months later. I'm not really well versed in video game history, but I have never heard of a game that came out much earlier than it was supposed to.

Plus EA seems to stall a lot.

true plus between now and jan/feb they could add much more.
[/quote]

And get a lot more ideas from us!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2008, 12:13 AM
Post: #24
Re: y do u think they anunced it so soon
right now they are getting all kinds of ideas on accident using the prototypes..so who knows what they will discover.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2008, 12:14 AM
Post: #25
Re: y do u think they anunced it so soon
Very true!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2008, 12:20 AM
Post: #26
Re: y do u think they anunced it so soon
i just got TS2 university
Big Grin
of course, i'll overdose on TS3 for the first 2 weeks, but then I'll go back to playing both
they announced it so they can get opinions, feed back, and to hype us up.
and to get their name back in the spotlight as the 2nd best game (besides mario, which in my opinion, sucks compared to The Sims 2.)
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2008, 12:46 AM
Post: #27
Re: y do u think they anunced it so soon
(08-04-2008 06:47 AM)мяѕ. ¢αѕѕιє gяιηт link Wrote:Why is everybody abandoning TS2 now? I'm not being horrible, you can do as you like, that's not my business at all. It's just, so many people are saying that they are not purchasing any more future games for TS2. I do believe eventually you'll get tempted to buy it/them! Big Grin TS3 is still (at a rough guess) a year away. I don't see the need to give up on TS2 just yet.

With both TS1 and TS2 I didn't buy the last two expansion packs. I seem to lose steam for spending my money by the 5th EP. For me though, I've wanted the constant aging thing for FOREVER. I was constantly posting about it on the BBS. Then when I saw the FT feature where you could age 3 friends along with you, I flipped out, imagining that they took my suggestion  8) Now that they're actually going for it, I keep imagining TS3 and playing TS2 just doesn't cut it. I can only play for like 30 minutes at a time.
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2008, 02:56 AM
Post: #28
Re: y do u think they anunced it so soon
WELL...i think they should announce MORE. even sooner. lol.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)