Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pictures and a Video
06-03-2009, 05:53 PM
Post: #1
Pictures and a Video
New video :]
http://www.pcworld.com/article/160621/sims3.html

and if you already haven't seen the new pictures from CC Showcase:

[Image: ehaught_2.jpg]


&&

[Image: ehaught_3.jpg]


I think the houses look amazing Big Grin

*found from SnootySims.com

Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2009, 05:55 PM
Post: #2
Re: Pictures and a Video
see i never build big houses like that, mine are just squares  {glare}

but they do look good

[Image: dragonimage_101027_78514_pixel.gif]
<br />[Image: dragonimage_139050_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_180894_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_223605_78514_pixel.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2009, 05:59 PM
Post: #3
Re: Pictures and a Video
I hope they give like tutorials to help build a decent[non square] looking house.
Cause I couldn't build anything,I just use premade ones and redo them.

Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2009, 06:09 PM
Post: #4
Re: Pictures and a Video
The houses do look cool, and I agree, I hope they show us how to make a decent house.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2009, 06:16 PM
Post: #5
Re: Pictures and a Video
it's all immagination, here... Tongue

great pics, altho I've seen them before.
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2009, 09:33 PM
Post: #6
Re: Pictures and a Video
yea i'm really not all that creative so i hope they do show us how to make cool houses
Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2009, 03:36 PM
Post: #7
Re: Pictures and a Video
I like houses!!! {yes}

VAMOS EA,RELEASE THE SIMS 3 SOON!!!!!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)