Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Happy Birthday, Amber!
28-02-2009, 04:24 PM
Post: #11
Re: Happy Birthday, Amber!
Happy Birthday Smile

I thought your birthday was in March, shows what I know LOL
Quote this message in a reply
28-02-2009, 04:49 PM
Post: #12
Re: Happy Birthday, Amber!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMBER
Your my beach of course :]

Quote this message in a reply
28-02-2009, 05:20 PM
Post: #13
Re: Happy Birthday, Amber!
Happy birthday Amber! Smile
Quote this message in a reply
28-02-2009, 05:29 PM
Post: #14
Re: Happy Birthday, Amber!
Happy Birthday, Amber!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNHitUDJ1...annel_page

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
28-02-2009, 11:02 PM
Post: #15
Re: Happy Birthday, Amber!
^  ROFL, kay? XD 

anywho...

HARPY BIRFTDAYYY AMMBERRINATOR :]
Have a good one!
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2009, 02:01 AM
Post: #16
Re: Happy Birthday, Amber!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HUN!!!

{party} {party} {party} {party} {party}
{party} {party} {party} {party} {party}

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2009, 04:09 AM
Post: #17
Re: Happy Birthday, Amber!
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a wonderful day!

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2009, 08:42 AM
Post: #18
Re: Happy Birthday, Amber!
[glow=green,8,300]happy birthday!![/glow]

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2009, 02:34 PM
Post: #19
Re: Happy Birthday, Amber!
-bumps
yay me Big GrinD
xD

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)