Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I well gots a new phone!
14-11-2008, 04:21 PM
Post: #1
I well gots a new phone!
Yeahhh  Tongue

Well, if you read my post in Scott's thread, I said my LG phone was acting up. It started flashing and it is like...WTF? And yeah, it was being a complete pile of rubbish.

So I went shopping for a phone todayyy...And I bought the Samsung G600, I was deciding between that and the U600...But the U600...Looked kind of funny to me, LOL!

[Image: 0302_g600-samsung.jpg]
- G600

[Image: samsung-sgh-u600-review.jpg]
- U600

I don't really pay attention to how much memory the phone has and all, but yeah, as long as I can text people and phone people off it, then i'm good. Oh yeah and as long as it doesn't TURN ITSELF OFF AND ON & FLASH ITS LIGHTS AT ME, like a phone who shall remain nameless.  {blush}

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2008, 04:23 PM
Post: #2
Re: I well gots a new phone!
Looks nice! I'm planning on buying a new phone myself... Maybe an iPhone. I'm not sure yet though. {no}

[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br />[Image: s.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2008, 04:25 PM
Post: #3
Re: I well gots a new phone!
I was going to get an iPhone...But then I thought...Eh I probably wouldn't even use it...xD

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2008, 04:45 PM
Post: #4
Re: I well gots a new phone!
Oooo, congrats Mike Big Grin I think I saw someone at school with that phone. It's better-looking than the Rumor. D:

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2008, 05:46 PM
Post: #5
Re: I well gots a new phone!
(14-11-2008 04:25 PM)Unbreakable link Wrote:I was going to get an iPhone...But then I thought...Eh I probably wouldn't even use it...xD
True.. I was just surfing through 3 and I saw a Samsung L770 and Sony Ericsson W595... I think I might buy one of them instead. A lot cheaper than an iPhone Wink Clickay

[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br />[Image: s.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2008, 06:19 PM
Post: #6
Re: I well gots a new phone!
My mum has the G600 xD
I have a K900i, I think.
IDK.
Can't find it atm Tongue

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2008, 09:27 AM
Post: #7
Re: I well gots a new phone!
Ooh, those are nyyyyce!!!

I actually prefer the second one, but hey, we all have different tastes, aye? Big Grin

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2008, 01:19 PM
Post: #8
Re: I well gots a new phone!
Neat phone! Big Grin

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)