Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What time did you wake up this morning?
13-10-2008, 04:37 AM
Post: #191
Re: What time did you wake up this morning?
9:15?
That's too early, considering I went to bed at 1 Tongue

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2008, 08:22 AM
Post: #192
Re: What time did you wake up this morning?
7:45am -.- I'm on holiday and I wake up at that time....MEH!

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
17-10-2008, 05:08 AM
Post: #193
Re: What time did you wake up this morning?
8am Woo!

Yesterday (On my birthday) I had to wake up at 5:45am so that I could go take the PSATs at my old high school x__x This is why I'm no longer in high school lol.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
17-11-2008, 08:32 PM
Post: #194
Re: What time did you wake up this morning?
i woke up at 12 in the afternoon i didnt feel good

[Image: 8cb154957f27811e]
<br /><br />Life is like a roller-coaster,it goes up,down,and there is no telling how long its going to go up and down
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)