Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Amazing unicycling video
17-11-2008, 01:04 PM
Post: #1
Amazing unicycling video
Wow...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbveVoGVl5c

I know, very random post, but I saw this today and just thought I'd share! {clap}

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
Quote this message in a reply
17-11-2008, 03:30 PM
Post: #2
Re: Amazing unicycling video
{ohmy} {ohmy} {ohmy}
WOW! that's impressive!

1:25 just WOW

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
17-11-2008, 11:34 PM
Post: #3
Re: Amazing unicycling video
Holy moly potatoes!  That is wicked!
Quote this message in a reply
17-11-2008, 11:50 PM
Post: #4
Re: Amazing unicycling video
Whoaa, she twirled for about 20 seconds! {ohmy} She fell off at some other point, though. Poor thing. {lol}

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
18-11-2008, 12:42 AM
Post: #5
Re: Amazing unicycling video
very nice.

i have quite a few friends actually who can ride the unicycle.
at my elementary school we were the best known school for practicing
"clowning" e.i. juggling, unicycle, clowning, etc. it was just our little thing
that our gym teacher took up and decided to teach us all. i was on the "clowning" i
guess you could say, team for 2 years in a row. i can't do the unicycle but i can do
most everything else.

i loved this though. its unicycle ballet!  {woot}
Quote this message in a reply
18-11-2008, 10:49 PM
Post: #6
Re: Amazing unicycling video
holy crap that was awesome she is good at that i also like the song in the background but wow that was awesome

[Image: 8cb154957f27811e]
<br /><br />Life is like a roller-coaster,it goes up,down,and there is no telling how long its going to go up and down
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)