Login:
or Register
|
Sorry, Guys!
|
|
29-01-2009, 08:07 PM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Sorry, Guys!
Just wanted to let you know the only reason I haven't been updating/playing the Summerstone Family is because I'm doing the Journal of the Spare.
Once I'm done that, I'll be going back to the Summerstone family full-time again But I needed a break from the ordinary, and this was just the thing! I'm going to try and have an update tonight, since I didn't get one last night, for Gabrielle's journal.
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
29-01-2009, 09:20 PM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Sorry, Guys!
It's okay :3
We still love you Jen ;D |
|||
|
29-01-2009, 09:21 PM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Sorry, Guys!
Mhmm, your new story might even be better than the Summerstones O;
I look forward to any project you work on.
[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
29-01-2009, 11:43 PM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Sorry, Guys!
That's okay
![]() I love them both so much! Dont give up on either one completely! |
|||
|
29-01-2009, 11:53 PM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Sorry, Guys!
omg, it's okay!
Both of your families are like, breath taking <33 Just go with the flow, kay? [center][size=8pt][[ t-tell your boyfriend<br />if he says he's got beef,<br />that I'm a vegetarian<br />&& I ain't f-kin' scared of him. ]]<br /><br />d u n c a n f a m i l y ![/size]<br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />[/center] |
|||
|
30-01-2009, 02:24 AM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Sorry, Guys!
(29-01-2009 11:43 PM)мÑ. ÑÎ¹Ð¼Ð¼Ñ link Wrote:That's okay Well, eventually the Journal will have an end. And I have an idea of how it's going to end. But, we're still a ways from that! So no worries! Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
30-01-2009, 01:06 PM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Sorry, Guys!
No problem, the most important thing is enjoying your playing of any family ^-^
[center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
30-01-2009, 11:35 PM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Sorry, Guys!
(30-01-2009 02:24 AM)Mà JIÃK link Wrote:[quote author=мÑ. ÑÎ¹Ð¼Ð¼Ñ link=topic=4743.msg166636#msg166636 date=1233268999] Well, eventually the Journal will have an end. And I have an idea of how it's going to end. But, we're still a ways from that! So no worries! [/quote] Yes, I'm a little sad it has to end though Its so good!But Sims dont live forever (without cheats) |
|||
|
30-01-2009, 11:51 PM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Sorry, Guys!
it's fine, I love both stories and will love to watch both of them develop! You have amazing legacies!
~ Laura ~<br /><br /> ![]() <br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!! Get Excited!!!<br /><br /> ![]() <br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



But I needed a break from the ordinary, and this was just the thing! I'm going to try and have an update tonight, since I didn't get one last night, for Gabrielle's journal.


![[Image: piTE.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/piTE.gif)
![[Image: y7jV.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/y7jV.gif)
![[Image: wEwJ.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/wEwJ.gif)
![[Image: z110.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/z110.gif)
![[Image: signature.jpg]](http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac310/ARealDeadRingerForLove/The%20Maple%20Legacy/Sims%203/signature.jpg)
Its so good!
![[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]](http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f27/irish_rulz129/buffythevampireslayer.png)
![[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6Q1Z.gif)
![[Image: 6RHK.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6RHK.gif)
![[Image: 04q7.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/04q7.gif)
![[Image: Rx9p.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/Rx9p.gif)
![[Image: w2pa.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/w2pa.gif)
![[Image: ttv4.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/ttv4.gif)