Login:
or Register
|
2ppanther
|
|
26-10-2008, 02:22 PM
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 2ppanther
-no comment-
~bcool<br /> ![]() <br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys
|
|||
|
31-10-2008, 03:11 PM
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 2ppanther
Amber's right, Chanel. Her crush on Snape is quite similar to your crush on Joe Jonas, so you really have no room to judge. Likewise, Brit is right in saying that it's unfair of you to post such comments about Allison, even if she has left. I understand that you're entitled to your own opinion, but there's no need to post said opinion where everyone (possibly including Allison, should she ever return) can see it.
That being said, I hate it when members leave! I hope she didn't just leave because of post counts...
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]](http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/7233/signature1edit4efo7.jpg)