Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How often will you play?
27-09-2008, 06:11 PM
Post: #21
Re: How often will you play?
I'm gonna play it all day.  Tongue  All I need is a fridge and a toliet/sink in my room and i'll be good!  LOL JK Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
27-09-2008, 06:25 PM
Post: #22
Re: How often will you play?
I will be on probably well into the night every day.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
27-09-2008, 08:31 PM
Post: #23
Re: How often will you play?
i would probably play alot on the weekends or on vacation.  {yes}
Quote this message in a reply
27-09-2008, 10:01 PM
Post: #24
Re: How often will you play?
I'm planning on staying home from school to go and get the game and play it - that is if my parents let me.  Then I'll be playing it FOREVER.  With TS2, I will spend just a whole entire day playing one family.  I always say "One more minute" or "I'll stop when she grows up..."  but that is usually a hunk of bologna.  X]

Realistically speaking, I'll probably be playing TS3 5-8 hours, depending on the day, for the first few months.  Then it'll gradually slow down. 

I can't do the talk, like the talk on the TV. And I<br />can't do a love song, like the way it's meant to be.<br />I can't do everything, but I'd do anything for you..<br />I can't do anything except be in love with you&lt;3
Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2008, 09:57 AM
Post: #25
Re: How often will you play?
(26-09-2008 04:42 AM)AbePwns link Wrote:AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE, OF COURSE.


Why would you spend so much time playing it, you'll get bored of it faster. Plus, if you're playing that much, someone needs a life.  {blink}

Uhm, that's a little mean. Wink

I plan to play it hours on end, all weekend. And I'm not ashamed to say it. Big Grin I have a life but I'm also a Sims fan. And as a Sims fan I want to spend plenty of time on Sims 3 when it comes out. I can't wait!

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2008, 07:13 PM
Post: #26
Re: How often will you play?
to much  Tongue

I'm already on the sims 2 for hours and hours at a time.  {clap}
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)