Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Thread Closed 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Paul isn't banned
21-09-2008, 08:59 PM
Post: #1
Paul isn't banned
I know it doesn't deserve a whole thread but just wanted to point out that he's not banned, I think. Don't his posts appear as 'guest' if he's banned?  {blink}

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
21-09-2008, 09:14 PM
Post: #2
Re: Paul isn't banned
(21-09-2008 08:59 PM)a }{ m e d link Wrote:I know it doesn't deserve a whole thread but just wanted to point out that he's not banned, I think. Don't his posts appear as 'guest' if he's banned?  {blink}
I don't think the mods wouldn't like it if you still talk about Paul and stuff. But I agree.
They said in your topic about Paul saying that he is semi-banned or something.

21-09-2008, 09:15 PM
Post: #3
Re: Paul isn't banned
no, hes perma banned. if he deleted himself, his posts would show up as guest ;]

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
21-09-2008, 09:59 PM
Post: #4
Re: Paul isn't banned
Chanel is correct. He is perma banned. Banned member's posts will still show up as a regular member.

Locked.

Coming Soon...
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)