Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I ran out of ideas for building houses. HELP !
14-04-2008, 04:43 PM
Post: #11
Re: I ran out of ideas for building houses. HELP !
I dunno you just seem like the rich type Tongue And Cassie must live in a mansion after all Rupert Grint is her husband Wink ;D
And do you think I live in a mansion too? Lol...
Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2008, 04:48 PM
Post: #12
Re: I ran out of ideas for building houses. HELP !
Hm...well I'm not sure what to think of that. Usually people stereotype rich people by their pompous attitude and rudeness...

Am I pompous and rude? Sad

Edit: No, I see you living in one of those delightful little suburban homes, actually. But don't mind me...I'm weird. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2008, 04:49 PM
Post: #13
Re: I ran out of ideas for building houses. HELP !
No, you seem like a nice rich person. Like Rupert and Daniel and Emma. ;D
Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2008, 04:50 PM
Post: #14
Re: I ran out of ideas for building houses. HELP !
Really? Huh. I think you're the first person to ever say that...well, except for people who see pictures of my house/property. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2008, 04:58 PM
Post: #15
Re: I ran out of ideas for building houses. HELP !
(14-04-2008 04:48 PM)Bambi is Wonder Doe link Wrote:Edit: No, I see you living in one of those delightful little suburban homes, actually. But don't mind me...I'm weird. Wink
Actually that's kinda true lol. The thing is the houses don't all look the same, they all look totally different on my block. There's a scary-looking white house, my orange and blue house... a pink house...  :Smile
Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2008, 05:01 PM
Post: #16
Re: I ran out of ideas for building houses. HELP !
Oh, wow. Well at least I was sort of right. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2008, 08:04 PM
Post: #17
Re: I ran out of ideas for building houses. HELP !
I would just like to add, I do not live in a big house! Sad Do I seem the type? Like Bambi said, I hope I don't come off pompous or rude. I'm probably poorer than most of my friends, and my house is small too. Not tiny small, but it's not as spacious of your average British home. Although, once Rupert and I are married, those may change. Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2008, 08:56 PM
Post: #18
Re: I ran out of ideas for building houses. HELP !
You know what you could do. All make your own houses, and post them on the exchange.
Then you could download each others houses to play in.  Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2008, 10:33 PM
Post: #19
Re: I ran out of ideas for building houses. HELP !
(15-04-2008 08:56 PM)heather link Wrote:You know what you could do. All make your own houses, and post them on the exchange.
Then you could download each others houses to play in.  Big Grin
Ooooh I absolutely LOVE this idea haha ;D
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)