Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My hamster Karrot!
15-05-2008, 11:48 AM
Post: #51
Re: My hamster Karrot!
Lol! But... how soon IS soon?

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2008, 02:59 PM
Post: #52
Re: My hamster Karrot!
I just said. But, to elaborate, soon is sooner than not-so-soon, therefore soon is soon, not later than soon. Make sense?

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2008, 08:54 PM
Post: #53
Re: My hamster Karrot!
Oh, I see... well, later, then.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2008, 06:12 AM
Post: #54
Re: My hamster Karrot!
Hey look, my post vanished... deary me. Sure, I'm imagining things! Not. {rolleyes}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2008, 12:38 PM
Post: #55
Re: My hamster Karrot!
What the...

This is ridiculous. Really. Sad

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2008, 12:42 PM
Post: #56
Re: My hamster Karrot!
Seriously, you'd think the forum or the person would learn their lesson.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2008, 12:52 PM
Post: #57
Re: My hamster Karrot!
Definitely. I really want to figure this out...

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2008, 05:42 PM
Post: #58
Re: My hamster Karrot!
Me too, I talk about it on a lot of threads now, I just don't get it.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
21-05-2008, 01:25 PM
Post: #59
Re: My hamster Karrot!
Well, first day back at the office today. I'll see if I can get to the bottom of this. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)