Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Does anyone Know the Ages of sims3
26-03-2008, 09:18 PM
Post: #21
Re: Does anyone Know the Ages of sims3
seamless aging = rockin'
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2008, 09:23 PM
Post: #22
Re: Does anyone Know the Ages of sims3
Flipping 'eckers, I agree to that! I'd love, love and LOVE seamless aging. Here's hoping (again)! ;D

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2008, 09:24 PM
Post: #23
Re: Does anyone Know the Ages of sims3
i have homework, but I WISH I HAD TS3!
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2008, 01:42 AM
Post: #24
Re: Does anyone Know the Ages of sims3
(26-03-2008 06:21 PM)Cassie link Wrote:Gradual aging is where Sims age only ever-so-slightly day-by-day rather than just spinning around and growing severel feet and being in a whole new Lifestage. This way it is much more realistic. They'll age and grow like we do if they put gradual aging in the game. But there'd still obviously be lifestages, too.Wink
Thanks for explaining that now that I know what it means I think I would like to have it in the sims 3.  ;D
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2008, 01:47 AM
Post: #25
Re: Does anyone Know the Ages of sims3
(27-03-2008 01:42 AM)*Eternal Memory* link Wrote:[quote author=Cassie link=topic=985.msg23107#msg23107 date=1206552112]
Gradual aging is where Sims age only ever-so-slightly day-by-day rather than just spinning around and growing severel feet and being in a whole new Lifestage. This way it is much more realistic. They'll age and grow like we do if they put gradual aging in the game. But there'd still obviously be lifestages, too.Wink
Thanks for explaining that now that I know what it means I think I would like to have it in the sims 3.  ;D
[/quote]

No problem. Glad I could help! ;D I think most of us would like to see gradual aging in the game too! But I think it's unlikely Sad It might be a bit too tricky. I'm not a member of the EA team, though, so I don't know what's possible for them and what isn't. We can only hope!

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)