Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
It's Official!
30-03-2009, 04:00 AM
Post: #21
Re: It's Official!
(30-03-2009 01:38 AM)killerkenya link Wrote:Well, look at how insane they went advertising Spore? That game disappointed a LOT of people. Including me. I am so thankful that I am not one of those people that followed the game for years. I think EA BETTER go crazy with advertising since they delayed so long just to advertise. If they don't do much with it, I am going to be very pi*sed. I like the bulletin though. If it were too busy or colorful, you might glance at it and not look again. That one is just like BAM. SIMS. TAKE THAT. xD
LOL!!

BAM. SIMS. BUY IT!


LOL!  Made me laugh.
Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2009, 12:01 AM
Post: #22
Re: It's Official!
I love it- I like it so much, I changed my background to it on my laptop hehe. Well, we could all say that advertisment costs a lot but EA can definately afford it. Even if they borrowed the money over the next four years they will be able to most likely pay it all back and more with sales and ep sales. This saddens me almost though because now I realize how far they are going to advertise, I realize that they never had the intention to release it early like they said.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2009, 03:21 AM
Post: #23
Re: It's Official!
I am sooo excited =P
but have they really added anything? it shouldnt take this long to fix bugs come on now i think they just want us to be super anxious...maybe

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2009, 03:32 AM
Post: #24
Re: It's Official!
(30-03-2009 04:00 AM)Button Brad!!! link Wrote:[quote author=killerkenya link=topic=5491.msg196323#msg196323 date=1238373495]
Well, look at how insane they went advertising Spore? That game disappointed a LOT of people. Including me. I am so thankful that I am not one of those people that followed the game for years. I think EA BETTER go crazy with advertising since they delayed so long just to advertise. If they don't do much with it, I am going to be very pi*sed. I like the bulletin though. If it were too busy or colorful, you might glance at it and not look again. That one is just like BAM. SIMS. TAKE THAT. xD
LOL!!

BAM. SIMS. BUY IT!


LOL!  Made me laugh.
[/quote]

Well thanks darling ;]

My social life will cease to exist in June.
Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2009, 03:41 AM
Post: #25
Re: It's Official!
wow, sims 3 gets its own billboard.  It costs a lot to rent those (although EA can certianly afford it).  That's so exciting!  that just made my happiness meter go up!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2009, 10:46 AM
Post: #26
Re: It's Official!
(31-03-2009 03:21 AM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:I am sooo excited =P
but have they really added anything? it shouldnt take this long to fix bugs come on now i think they just want us to be super anxious...maybe

Whoa... hey Alyssa! *waves frantically*

Anyhoo, I like the billboard. It might be a little cheesy but what the hey. The font reminds me of cavemen times though. =P

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2009, 02:13 AM
Post: #27
Re: It's Official!
i have been seeing advertisments everywhere ITS GREAT! ;D

[Image: AMGD.gif]
[Image: ByoN.gif]
[Image: GGsA.gif]
[Image: GKmV.gif]
<br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br />[Image: ibb.png]
[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]
[Image: 6-1.png]
[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]
<br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue Smile
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)