Login:
or Register
|
The Summers Tarot Legacy ~ UPDATES HERE~
|
|
16-02-2012, 11:55 PM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hello! This is the main thread for the Summers tarot legacy, which is a Sims 3 story based on the 78 cards of the Tarot deck. Which means there will be 78 generations.
I'll post the link to the site here, and whenever I update or have something to say, I'll post onto this thread. Comments are highly appreciated! <3 I've enabled everyone to comment on my blog, which means that you don't need a Google account or anything to post, and you can post anonymously too, if you wish. Anyway, enough chatter for now! So far I've only got a prologue up, but I'm working on the first few chapters now. Enjoy! ![]() 78 Nights of Summer ![]() |
|||
|
18-02-2012, 01:51 PM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: The Summers Tarot Legacy ~ UPDATES HERE~
Chapters 1 and 2 have been posted!
![]() |
|||
|
20-02-2012, 08:18 AM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: The Summers Tarot Legacy ~ UPDATES HERE~
Chapter 3 has now been posted
![]() |
|||
|
21-02-2012, 10:01 AM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: The Summers Tarot Legacy ~ UPDATES HERE~
Congrats on somehow making it on to the mare's nest!
![]() Enjoying the legacy so far, I can't wait for more. ![]() |
|||
|
25-02-2012, 09:47 PM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: The Summers Tarot Legacy ~ UPDATES HERE~
Yes, you've been Mare's Nested
http://themaresnest.wordpress.com/2012/0...hoo-legacy Bryony looks like she's killing her patients when she's giving them jabs instead of curing them! Poor Azalea, as if discovering her dad's a cop isn't bad enough for an aspiring crime queen, she discovers he's got a goatee! ![]() Brilliant start so far, Rainslace, keep it up. ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
13-03-2012, 01:36 PM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: The Summers Tarot Legacy ~ UPDATES HERE~
I love this story so far. I couldn't comment though because I have wordpress! Can't wait for the next chapters!
![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: 34065775.jpg]](http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/1690/34065775.jpg)
![[Image: od8QQA8.png]](https://i.imgur.com/od8QQA8.png)

![[Image: biggrin.gif]](http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z159/waffenthinmint/biggrin.gif)
![[Image: clapping.gif]](http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z159/waffenthinmint/clapping.gif)
![[Image: 135762.jpg]](http://www.myimagehosting.com/u/19298/15556/135762.jpg)
![[Image: 257m9w6.jpg]](http://i39.tinypic.com/257m9w6.jpg)